Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received an email that stated an email I sent her appeared…

Customer Question
I received an email...

I received an email that stated an email I sent her appeared with a message in Chinese from me. Do I have to reset my account or how can I find out if my account has been compromised? I do not want to change the account because I use it for my work as treasurer of a non-profit.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser google chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I am not skilled in computer technology and never know what professionals are asking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. I can only handle one issue at a time.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen
If we are unable to resolve the issue, you get 100% money back.