Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm a former vodafone customer in NZ who continues to

Customer Question
Hi,I'm a former vodafone...

Hi,I'm a former vodafone customer in NZ who continues to receive emails sent to my vodafone email address via a redirection to my gmail account. I have a friend who's trying to send me an email with attachments and they're bouncing back to him. My gmail address is***@******.*** Can you help with this please?

Technician's Assistant: What type of file are you trying to attach (e.g. Word documents, pictures, etc.), and how large is the file?

It's a word document and it's probably quite large.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your Word document file or send an email?

No it's not a send problem. It's a receive problem. I'm not receiving an email my friend is trying to send to me that has attachments.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
The email has just been resent to me and has come through now. Maybe it's because of something you've done. Thanks
3/30/2018
Email technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

I'm very glad to hear the email has been received! Thanks for contacting JustAnswer.com!

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? If it has been, would you kindly take just a moment to rate my service?