Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to create a calling account but it states there…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to create a calling account but it states there is an error with the processing of credit/debit card

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Safari

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Different cards; first one debit, 2nd credit; mac book pro; tablet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/30/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.