Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All of a sudden I have a different e-mail program. Outlook.

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I have a different e-mail program

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - don't know how to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Specifically, how to forward an e-mail to a few, not all on my contact list

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Domijones Manalo, System Administrator replied 3 months ago
Domijones Manalo
Domijones Manalo, System Administrator

Hi!

Thank you for your question. I am Domijones and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you're using Windows 10, kindly follow the instructions below.

-Click Start menu

-Click Settings

-Go to Apps

-Choose Default Apps

-Look for Email and click it

-It should show you a drop-down list of Mail applications that are recognized by your computer

-Finally choose your desired Mail application (i.e. Chrome)

You may refer to the screenshot below for the step-by-step guide.

Thank you.
Domijones

7fe0899b-0425-46b6-aa34-...png7fe0899...pnge3245fd8-4777-45df-9e64-...pnge3245fd...png028a98f6-fa19-42f8-b373-...png028a98f...pngcb6b88ba-aa45-4fa2-bd08-...pngcb6b88b...png494b49b5-13b5-4af2-9019-...png494b49b...png
I'm using Windows 7

For Windows 7, kindly follow the procedures below.

-Click Start menu

-Choose Control Panel

-If your view is Category, choose Programs; while if your view is Large/Small icons, choose Programs and Features

-Click Default Programs

-Click Associate a file type or protocol with a program

-Scroll down and look for MAILTO, then click Change Program

-Finally choose your desired application, i.e. Google Chrome, then hit OK

Thank you.

Domijones

42ea2913-7131-4417-81e3-...png42ea291...png212dad16-9db5-4467-abfc-...png212dad1...pngcbafb571-13b7-4a33-a4de-...pngcbafb57...pngdca5451d-2083-40b1-9629-...pngdca5451...png68703c36-5859-4e87-9d4a-...png68703c3...png35684b37-c028-4937-a495-...png35684b3...png