Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not log in to my email because it ask me verification…

Customer Question
Hello I can not...

Hello I can not log in to my email because it ask me verification through an old phone number that I do not use any more and through my email address to which I do not have access. how I can surpass this problem and log n to my email?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I was logged in on my phone device. Yesterday i accidentally erase the yahoo app from my phone and now i can not log in.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I create the account long time ago i do not remember if then it had asked me any security questions? f you can see that feel free to ask me and i will answer. My phone number was(###) ###-#### t was a Greek phone number. Now have a new one.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 22 days ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

One way to resolve the issue would be to reset the password ***** the email account that you use as the recovery account for the email account you are trying to access.

What is the name of the email service provider for the email account to which you are trying to reset the password?

Also, what is the name of the email service provider for the recovery email account to which you need to gain access?

Thank you - is that the recovery account email address? If so you may be able to reset the password ***** that account using the following procedure:

Open the Yahoo Sign In Helper page by clicking on the following link:

click here

Enter your email ID into the field provided and click Continue. If you would

rather receive password ***** information via phone, enter a mobile phone

number associated with your Yahoo email account settings.

Select how you would like to reset your email password.

1. The Alternative Email option will send password ***** information

(verification code) to an alternative email address configured in your Yahoo

account settings.Once you receive the email and enter the verification code

into the field provided, you will be able to enter a new password ***** access

your account.

2. The Mobile Phone Number retrieval option will send the password *****

information (verification code) to a mobile phone via text message. If you

select this option, the last two digits of the phone number where the

verification code will be sent is displayed. When you confirm that phone

number, a text message is sent to that phone number with the verification

code. Enter the verification code into the field provided to gain access to

create a new password ***** access your email account.

3. The security question option will display questions about your account

that, if you answer correctly, will grant you access to reset your email

account password. To use this option enter the CAPATCHA information

requested, then answer the security questions displayed. If you answer the

questions correctly, Yahoo will provide you access to create a new password

and then access your email account.

Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 19 days ago

Do you still need assistance?

syseng
syseng