Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I ordered a shirt from Modlily which I have anxiously been…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. I ordered a shirt from Modlily which I have anxiously been waiting for , for about 6 weeks I have paid them for the shirt and it has shown up on my bank statement. I have tried numerous times to contact them but they keep telling me my password ***** ***** What do you suggest I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I really don't know what you mean but I hve set my password ***** them several times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I wouldn't know anything else that I should tell them or that i could tell them. One thing of interest that might help is , I got an email from FedEx saying they couldn't deliver the package because the address is wrong.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. How did you sign in to Modlily? It offers sign in with PayPal, Facebook and Google.

I got an email from them and ordered straight from my email. I do not have a PayPal account or I do not do Facebook and I don't Google. I just want you to try to help me the best way you can!
What would you do to connect me with them? Why can't I connect with them? Are these 3 ways you mentioned the only way to connect with them?
Did I not write my answer in the right place?

Those are the ways to sign in to the account of Modlily. You need to sign in to your account to see order, purchase history etc. I think you can find how you sign in to Modlily to order the item. Check for an Email from Modlily about the order, it may help you.

I am still not satisfied with this situation. I did what the other guy said I should. I did not have a Google account so I created one. Modlily did accept my new account and I wrote to them and explained the situation. I am waiting for a reply. If I don't get a reply from them soon I will let JUST ANSWER know. This whole deal has been so frustrating, to say the least!
I am still waiting for a response from Modlily.

Good, there is live chat facility on Modlily, chat with an agent and inform your issue. You should provide the order number of the previous order. If you can't find the order number, give them the bank transaction id or statement as proof.