Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a ride and paid with my credit card. But in my recipt…

Customer Question
I had a ride...

I had a ride and paid with my credit card. But in my recipt it says We were unable to charge your Visa *2828 for your last ride. To continue using Lyft, please update your payment information in the app to settle your balance.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

My cell number is(###) ###-#### Actually it is paid from credit card.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

It must be on March 17th. I took rides on 17th and 18th. This is a ride which I took on 17th.I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just look into my account and send me a correct receipt. I need this for my reimbursement.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

We do not have access to your account...

If you go into the app and tap on your profile (Round picture of you)

Tap ride history

Tap the ride your looking for

This is your receipt