Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My web page says the wrong information Someone hacked my…

Customer Question
My web page says...

My web page says the wrong information Someone hacked my site and put inappropriate information on it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is under google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It isn’t a email it is when you google island kn island nail knightdale

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is my first try

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the address of your website?