Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my gmail, because I have forgotton my

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my gmail, because I have forgotton my password ***** apparently my e-mail address. I'm having trouble with account recovery because the phone number for the account is dead, as I have changed cell phones and thus have a new number. Thus, when I am send a code at my number one file---719(###) ###-####-nothing happens. I'm blocked in and don't know where to go from here. Help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think I have some security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My new cell phone number is(###) ###-#### I do not have a computer at home and use the library, where I am now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!