Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I open an e-mail in my Windows Live Mail 2012 it fits…

Customer Question
When I open an...

When I open an e-mail in my Windows Live Mail 2012 it fits the entire screen and I would like to downsize it. How to do that?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None; can't find are to drag my mouse to decrease size of opened e-mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You could see at the top right of the screen and you will see an X, to the left of it click that icon and it will allow you then to click the edge of windows live and resize it.

Let me know how you go please