Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been unable to sign into my Google account I have an…

Customer Question
I've been unable to...

I've been unable to sign into my Google account I have an old one and a new one and I can't sign into either one forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sounds like someone got into my Google account and change my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do I need to recover my old account also

Have you tried to reset the password?

I'm so sorry I can't afford $39 at this time I want to fix income

Have you tried to reset the password?