Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I log on to google account. My e-mail account is. My…

Customer Question
How can I log...

How can I log on to google account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My e-mail account is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number is (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

You can go ahead and connect me.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

I can certainly show you how to login to gmail. From your computer kindly go to this link and it will take you to the gmail login page:

www.gmail.com

Try that and let me know how it goes. Thanks

Following up to see if you still need assistance.