Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot the email so i can not get into my phone. Somehow…

Customer Question
I forgot the email...

I forgot the email so i can not get into my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Somehow it was hacked cause it ask for a childhood freind in which i never applied for

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I***@******.*** for phone number7378020687

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you remember your Last password ***** Previous password ***** you have set for this gmail account?