Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was in Florida for 11 days and was not able to sign into…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I was...

Hi Pearl. I was in Florida for 11 days and was not able to sign into my email account. I tried to reset my password ***** that didn't work either. can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes my home computer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but I am not sure which phone #. I recently moved form BC to NS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes for some reason my daughter's email address comes up***@******.***. not sure why

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

enter the correct account info in mail settings

Which program are you using to access your account with?

this is not working for me.

no, I am going to stop. how much has this cost

ok, please speak to customer service regarding questions about costs

Thank you