Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I bought a phone from cricket my cspire phone got water

Customer Question
I bought a phone...

I bought a phone from cricket my cspire phone got water damage transfered phone no from cspire to Cricket. Now the problem is that my email accounts are in wrong spot.***@******.*** is in other email account set up with Google and***@******.*** is supposed to be in Google and I cant find***@******.***. its still works

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Google internet

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really just need email accounts straightened out and anything i have to do explained in way I can understand

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!