Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to send emails. I had truthfinders change my…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to send emails. I had truthfinders change my password ***** so I guess I need that removed, so I can use my tablet as before?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Let me check my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. I am not. I turned my cell phone off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Truthfinders was checking out a name for me and when I couldn't"t get the report, she temporarily reset my password. I want my old password, PLEASE.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 22 days ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

TRUTHFINDERS is a name search engine as you know which has its own password ***** this has nothing to do with your email password ***** all.

If you cannot send emails it is a whole different situation

What is after the @ symbol on your email address?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Reset my password ***** wheatie

Does not work that way, If you want help you need to answer my questions

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
PLEASE reset my password ***** Wheatie
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Wrong. Please reset my password ***** wheatie
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
How can we do online conversation?
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I really NEED to do this NOW, PLEASE.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Please reset my gmail password ********@******.***
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
PLEASE call me at(###) ###-####or send me message that you need. My email is***@******.***
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 22 days ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist