Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently started a gmail account and imported contact from…

Customer Question
I recently started a...

I recently started a gmail account and imported contact from another account. Now all my mail from another account goes only to gmail. How do I undo this>

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to find a way to delete the imported contacts in gmail but could not.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are your new emails getting automatically forwarded from the other account to your Gmail account now? Are you using a Windows or a Mac computer?

They are being forwarded to the gmail account. I use windows 7.