Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Power outage shut off my computer. When I turned it back on…

Customer Question
Power outage shut off...

Power outage shut off my computer. When I turned it back on I couldn't access my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but that phone was replaced with another phone with another #. Google can't send the code I need.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to reactivate my gmail accouint

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 5 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?