Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm not too smart with this. I need to change my password on…

Customer Question
I'm not too smart...

I'm not too smart with this. I need to change my password ***** my gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I just bought this cause my other phone fell in water.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I KEPT THE SAME NUMBER I. HAD ON THE OTHER PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAD PROBLEMS SETTING UP A GAME, BUT I finally got it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please if you can still sign into your Gmail account?

Please let me know

Can not get into my gmail.
I can't afford to pay any more money

Thanks

What exactly happens when you try to access Gmail?