Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I switched my email address from aol.com to gmail on my

Customer Question
I switched my email...

I switched my email address from aol.com to gmail on my phone but how do I change it on my computer?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I usually use my phone but need to receive some mail on my computer. I have been logging into my laptop with***@******.***. I was scammed and changed it on my phone to***@******.***. How do I begin receiving mail on my computer at my new address?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing bc I don't know what to do.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 3 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?