Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my pass word for s********************@gmail.com.

Customer Question
I forgot my pass...

I forgot my pass word for s********************@gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes just did it

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Dont rember the sec questions mind is not what it used to be can rember some of them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't rem last pass word comp had to be wiped and all was lost kids are not here to help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 5 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Did you try resetting through Google's online account reset tool?