Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a moto e4 that will not allow me to activate it the…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a moto e4 that will not allow me to activate it the error message says please enter an email address previously synced to this devise I do that with password ***** I get no where

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Ah im not sure ah i don't know verizion wont give me a new sim card so i don't think so i put in my activated sim card it redcognizes the phone number but wont allow me to go any further verizion says phone doesn't show up

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes i guess i put in my email then password ***** accepts it then goes back to the same screen over and over and ovber again its friggin stupid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Mame all i want you to know is im praying to God all mighty you can resolve this issue im not the brightest crayon in the crayon box and this phone which was to be an up grade is putting me ungrade lol

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you enter in the email and password, what is the message it gives?