Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help to change credit card info to process my order.

Customer Question
I need help to...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

****************

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am terrible with the computer.can I just give you the card info to complete my order?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

For which service do you need to change the card for?

Please let me know

Thank you

Email technician: Mary5-cssm,
 replied 4 months ago
Mary5-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/email/b4mtl-need-help-change-credit-card-info-process-order.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team