Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am recently very disturbed as every time i sign in always…

Customer Question
I am recently very...

I am recently very disturbed as every time i sign in always it said wrong pw

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes i did and i kept on making new acconts and compltly lost

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

**************

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My date of birth *************

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

i have gmail 7hotmail 7 yahoo

Are you having issue with your gmail, hotmail, or yahoo?

What's the make / model of your computer?

i have gmail ,hotmail, yahoo accouts

acer
please reply as you have taken refundable 5 usd

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

i have already sent you money

OK. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y8t74wsb
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

i am tired n wasting my time as keep offering

Please ignore that.

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y8t74wsb
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

you r busy in making new offers but no answer

Please ignore that.

https://tinyurl.com/y8t74wsb

please reply i am tired

Did you see my last reply above?

https://tinyurl.com/y8t74wsb

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.