Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When trying to sign in to my 2 gmail accounts today I get…

When trying to sign...

When trying to sign in to my 2 gmail accounts today I get message sign in rejected by server

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know too long ago, maybe either 02 65575842 or(###) ###-####

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Are you able to sign in your gmail email addresses at the gmail.com website?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Windows 10 and I use windows live mail
no too expensive tell me

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen. Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Email Tech

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/ybzgellz
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.