Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have mislaid password to my I phone hence cannot get

Customer Question
I have mislaid password...

I have mislaid password ***** my I phone hence cannot get emails Apple suggested contact you people

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No idea have the mechanical aptitude of a brick

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No idea what u are on about

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which email service you are trying to access?

Please let me know

Thank you

through my apple i phone

Thanks

When you now try to sign in, what is the exact message you get?

Password ***** Richard pretty simple request

There are a number of reasons it can block access for your account, this is why I was asking. eg: Disabled account, blocked, ect

Reset the password *****

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Let me know how you go

How did you go with the instructions?

Are you still working with me on this?