Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to pay my account without using paypal. Tonight.

Customer Question
I need to pay...

I need to pay my account without using paypal

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Tonight. however my wife passed away last year and she had the passwords. Paypal wants an enormouse amount of documentatation sent to them for me to take over account. I jus want to pay the bill to e CHORDS AND BE DONE WITH IT !!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

what is the exact name of the website that you want to pay on?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

however i am alseeo now

sure, reply back tomorrow

E-chords

Usually, for one time payment you are not required to have a paypal account, and you can just enter payment details on their website without signing in to Paypal. but for subscriptions you will probably need one. you can create one for yourself easily using your email address. setup of new account is pretty simple.

Waiting for your reply.

no thank you please cancel

Were you able to pay using the advise I provided?