Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I paid for one year as BETTYDOWELL email All I can access is…

Customer Question
I paid for one...

I paid for one year as BETTYDOWELL email***@******.*** All I can access is TryThis1MoreTime. I am not a club member there, can you remove that account. Maybe then I can get in the one where I am a club member

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried getting in touch with the website at

https://adultfriendfinder.com/p/help.cgi?contact=1

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------