Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am still having trouble with my email account for jrcatnap…

I am still having...

I am still having trouble with my email account for jrcatnap @outlook.com i would like to take it back to dodo i had no trouble with them.it is my email that my son created just for me and I would like to have it back please

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook is the one i have with jrcatnap

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everything i was told to do plus 4secuity codes and it told me they were wrong and i had tried to sign in to many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think i have explained to the best of my knowledge thankyou

Do i have to bye anything from outlook,because I think that is why they have canceled me from my email
I am not a person who uses the internet for things to bye very often i would like to be able to email my children and my friends thats about all. because i am not good with the iPad. What does it take for you to securely connect to my device and fix it for me please can you tell me
3/29/2018
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the make/model of the computer and what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10?

Hullo Moses,as far as I know it is an iPad Air2(MNV72X/A Wi-Fi 32

dodo is the internet service provider and outlook is your email service both are totally different.

You can have access to outlook anywhere in the world if you have active internet.

Tell me the problem you are facing with the outlook email.

I was informed that i was unable to sign in because I had not used it for a while and my password ***** the wrong one then I was told I had tried to many times so I wanted to take my email address back but they did not help me,can I put it back with someone who i could trust

If you want i can remote connect and reset your email password.

i already have an email with iCloud and one with gmail would it be possible to have my other email with say gmail and cancel the other email

you want to cancel your icloud email?

No not my iCloud but Gmail is this not a good way to go? If I can sort out this with you then this would be great,and then I will take up your offer please,but I need to have a trouble free email service for my email (jrcatnap)=password. Cecil 1950

you want to remove gmail and not icloud is that correct?

Is it possible to change my email i already have with gmail and replace it with the email i have with outlook

yes you can you mean you want to replace the recovery email address with a new email on the gmail account is that correct?

that sounds about right,please forgive me I am not very good with all of this

login to your gmail account

do you want me to remote connect and setup the new email into gmail account?

please if I give you both of my email accounts is that what I need to do
I forgot to ask you how many email accounts am I able to have with gmail

You can only add 1 recovery email

https://support.google.com/mail/checklist/2986618?rd=1
ok so I would like to have jrcatnap password ***** ***** This is the one i have with outlook The other one with gmail is Jenjen5019 password ***** ***** I hope I have not confused you,please let me know if you think this is the right way to go,it’s just that I have had so much trouble with outlook.
Have i said something wrong?

please dont share any of your account password ***** anyone.

i am a bit confused what exactly are you having trouble with?

When I tried to login to my account at outlook they refused me access they kept asking me for my email money my password ***** they would tell me it was wrong I had to answer 20 or so questions and they still told me it was wrong. I am sorry I didn’t know about my password ***** for letting me know.
Maybe I should just keep trying to contact outlook and cancel my account with them.they don’t seem to want to help me in any way.I am sorry for taking up your time,please forgive my ignorance, I did say I was not good at this.

can you send the the screenshot of the question answer page you get to answer.

you can opt for a remote assistance where i can connect to your computer screen and fix the outlook for you.

Moses C
please a remote assistance would be great

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

waiting for you to follow the remote connect steps

Sorry Moses, I did what you said to do but I am still not able to access my email,i know you have tried to help me. I will have to try something different, i thankyou for all your help. Jennifer.
Let me know when you want to continue I can call you and walk you through.
I would like to have a refund if this is possible please,seeing as the remote support did not work for me.
Thankyou i will see how things go and i will request you again if I have no success

Hi, i am here to help you fix the problem you have posted with us.

All i want is when you have some time around 15 to 30 mins let me know i will reset your outlook email and will come up with a new password ***** you will be able to use it without any problem.

I am not very well today so i will contact you again to help me thankyou

Thank you and have a good day.