Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife and I are using the same computer to access our

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I are using the same computer to access our gmail accounts. She just used this computer to access her account. Now when I try to access my account it automatically goes to her account.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 3 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Good evening! After you visit Gmail and your wife's account signs in, click on her picture/initials in the upper-right corner of the page. This opens the Account Switcher. Click the "Add Account" button, and then sign in with your account. Subsequently, you can use the Account Switcher to go back and forth between accounts as you please!

Hope that helps!

Hello! Just quickly checking back in to make sure your issue is now resolved? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know? Thanks so much for using JustAnswer.com!