Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can open it, but the fonts are very small and the lines…

I can open it...

I can open it, but the fonts are very small and the lines are all on top of each other. The actual email is a 2 inch strip down the page Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to access it through the short cut and by logging into Outlook.com but it comes up the same. It actually is only on my pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It comes through on my tablet fine.

3/29/2018
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. When you open the web browser, try clicking on the square next to the X in the top right hand corner of the Window to maximize the window.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
When I click on it, the app gets smaller. I already had it on full screen.
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
it will cost me $39 for you to remote assist, is that right

I am not sure of the cost. I believe that is correct. I am in tech and don't know pricing. You can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** and they will be able to explain pricing. We can continue via remote or via messaging. Just let me know how you wish to proceed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Do you know how to fix it? If not , I want my $5 refunded and my membership canceled. I can't afford to pay anything else on this thing.

Are you saying you do not wish to proceed either via messaging or via remote? Or are you saying you want to continue, but don't want the remote session that was automatically offered by the system?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I want to continue but not by remote if it is going to cost more. Can we fix this by messaging?

Yes, no problem. Please take a picture or screenshot and send it to me so I can see the issue to better be able to provide a solution.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I'm sorry but I just don't remember how to take a screen shot. Can you tell me please?

Sure. You just hold down the shift key and press the print screen key. Then you open a Word or Notepad document or email and right click and choose paste and the screenshot should be pasted in. Then you can save it as a file and attach it to a message to me.

I will be leaving the office for the night shortly, so if I do not receive the screenshot, I will check for it tomorrow morning when I am back in.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Here

I was waiting a little longer for your screenshot and just received it, however, I also received your negative rating. As a result, I will not be able to help you resolve your issue.

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.

Can you please press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on your computer's keyboard in order to increase the font size and check? Press a few times as needed.

- (Also, pressing at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) would decrease the font size.)

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Did you get the screen shot that I sent the last tech?

Yes, I got it. Have you tried my suggestion above yet?

Does this issue only occur with one email message? Or with multiple email messages?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I would not have thought it, but that worked. Thank you ever so much.

You're very welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech