Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing l want to open a facebook account my wife had one…

Customer Question
Nothing l want to...

Nothing l want to open a facebook account my wife had one but she passed away so now l want one of my own what do l got to do ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

L never did l don't have an account l want to open an account but my wife's account keeps coming up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

L don't think

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 5 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.