Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I went to access Netflix to watch a movie and I got the sign…

Customer Question
I went to access...

I went to access Netflix to watch a movie and I got the sign in section. I forgot my password. My email is***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what troubleshooting to try other than contacting Netflix as I was directed to do as I forgot my password. Is it possible to have my password ***** to me?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your Netflix password ***** email, go to https://www.netflix.com/LoginHelp

The email typically arrives within a few minutes, and contains a link that will sign you in to Netflix automatically.

From there, you'll be asked to create a new password. The link in the email will expire after 24 hours, so be sure to use it as soon as possible.

Note that your new password ***** be the same as your previous password.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------