Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my password for gmail but cannot update it. I have…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** gmail but cannot update it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Mac

ok, i will leave this question open for mac experts

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Which program are you using to access Gmail with?

Please let me know

Thank you