Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Bounced back to your page again Pearl, didn't understand…

Customer Question
Bounced back to your...

Bounced back to your page again Pearl, didn't understand that there is a deposit to be paid before I talk to Google to reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Gmail, on my computer and Android phone.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually I click on my Android Gmail icon and access my mail.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?