Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to know if I bought outlook 2016 will it delete…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know if I bought outlook 2016 will it delete all my information from outlook 2007

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am using Microsoft office 2016 which I believe is not compatible with outlook 2007

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Outlook?

Nothing as I have not bought any thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 3 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Yes, you can install 2016, and it should find the various configuration and data files. You may have some additional tasks to do depending on your email setup. Do you have 2016 now?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.