Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Paypal has requested that I confirm my address. I submitted…

Customer Question
Hi paypal has requested...

Hi paypal has requested that I confirm my address. I submitted the address, but it says there is a technical problem.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Don't understand.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a problem with the resolution centre asking to confirm details. Go ahead and connect me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

Windows 10
No you can't have access to my computer

What exactly did it say about technical problems? Can you post a screenshot in chis chat? you can attach images using paperclip attach button

Oh dear, there's a problem
We're sorry but we seem to be having technical difficulties. We can't attempt to confirm your identity right now.You can try again or submit certain documents to confirm your identity. If you choose to submit documentation, you won't be able to try this online option again.
That's what I received

ok, did you receive instructions on how to submit them documents to confirm your identity?

They did not request documents

According to the message you gave me - they are giving you a choice to submit them documents. So go with that option

OK thanks. Bye
Please refund the $5

sure, contact customer service

What do you mean contact customer service?

What confuses you?

I paid the $5 as it said it was refundable. Now that we have finished our conversation, please refund the money as said in your advertising.

Right, refundable if we cannot help you with issue. The resolution to your issue is so submit documents to PayPal as per message they gave you.

We are not a free service and require payment for our work

I clicked on the document button as you said, and it did not indicate any documents to upload, so the issue is not resolved. So I'm asking for the money to be refunded.

What does it indicate then? In that case we didn't finish, and I want to make sure your issue is resolved.

It does not request any documents.

allow me a few minutes, i will give you more information shortly

I just noticed that you have deducted $55 from my credit card for a service I said I did not want. You guys are thieves. I will be in touch with my credit card company

I did say we are paid support site. And you gave us $5 to open your question.

I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE $55. CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!
I will be reporting your company, unless you refund the money

Sorry to hear that you did not read anything that was on your screen or your emails that we sent you.

Sure, please contact customer service for full refund.

how do i contact customer service?

maybe you want me to give you answer that you came here for originally? then you can have your money back if you want. or you can pay some if you like

I will be in touch with my credit card company

here is our link to customer service: http://justanswer.com/help

enjoy your day

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.