Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just received a message indicating that I made a request…

I just received a...

I just received a message indicating that I made a request to terminate my Google Gmail account. I don't know how I managed to do it. Can you help me contact Google to stop the process of terminating my Gmail account?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both on my iPhone and on my HP Desk Top using Chrome.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I am not sure how to approach this issue.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Is someone still there?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
There is a message indicating that am connecting you with an Email technician.
Is that actually happening?
3/28/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Can you please post the message from “google” for technical review? Thanks.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I didn't get any information related to solving my problem. I received a message that my Gmail account is being terminated by something me by mistake that I wanted to terminate my Gmail account.
I don't want to terminate my Gmail account. Looking at this link, I only see my request. Am I missing something?
> I didn't get any information related to solving my problem
As i said, please first post the content of the “Google” message for review. FYI - it might be just a scam message, that’s why I need to see the content before telling you what to do.
However, I can tell you what NOT to do: please do NOT click any links in the message.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
How do I reach Google to stop them from terminating my Gmail account? I was doing some updating on Facebook and somehow, I must have hit a button to terminate my Gmail account.
All Google Services are online. You can choose to terminate your account, but Google doesn’t provide an option to NOT to terminate an account, simply because Google never asks users to terminate an account. That’s the reason I say your case sounds like scam.Please upload a screenshot or post the message content here for review. Thanks.Again, do not click any links given in that message.
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Wow! What a heartache.
No headache please. I have accepted your remote assistance request. Please advise your computer type for the session, Windows PC or Mac? You may advise your phone number in Contact Info as well. I will contact you in 20 mins. Thanks.

Hello, are you still there? I am waiting for your information to start the remote session. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Don't charge my account $39 for remote assistance since I didn't use the remote assistance.

If you don't prefer remote assistance, then please copy/paste the "Google" message here, or upload a screenshot of it here for review. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Unfortunately, I don’t have it now. I was on Facebook liking a business. After I like it, a offer appeared on the screen to update my Facebook page, I received an email indicating that I had requested that my Gmail account be terminated.
I copied it and sent to you using my desk top computer.

> I received an email indicating that I had requested that my Gmail account be terminated.

It is the message I want to review.

> I copied it and sent to you using my desk top computer.

Nothing shown here. You can't send things here via simply replying to JustAnswer emails you received.

Please upload it here or paste the content here. Thanks.

bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant