Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Signed up or personal e mail account, crose3040, wish to…

Customer Question
Signed up or personal...

Signed up or personal e mail account, crose3040, wish to delete and open company account under***@******.*** for two e mail addresses and cancel the personal account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google is what I use for***@******.*** nd***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, tablet and desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I just don't comprehend the whole situation.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, just that I, we, currently use***@******.*** and***@******.*** and want to add***@******.*** and***@******.***.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
It has been about 40 minutes and your site says 8 minute response! What gives?
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your account. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know