Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to recover my g mail acct. On the cell phone. Had to…

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover my g mail acct

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On the cell phone. Had to wipe everything and start over

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything to adding g mail acct an revised verification code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Its easier for me in the on the phone (###) ###-#### thank you so much

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know