Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can. I can't get into my computer because I forgot my

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my computer because I forgot my password.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's been going on for a week. I got 2 emails from Microsoft with codes but neither of them worked.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to use a different method to get the code like my phone but the email option was the only one allowed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all for now.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

What version of Windows is the computer you're trying to get into?