Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What has happen to Microsoft Outlook on my computer. I have…

What has happen to...

What has happen to Microsoft Outlook on my computer. I have my email through that program and it is gone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I am not sure. My computer does the updates and tells me when doing them.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

I can not find outlook under microsoft office programs

3/28/2018
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?

let you fix it remotely

Sure. There should be an option called SECURE REMOTE SUPPORT. Please click that

Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b3021d40-32d0-42c3-a395-7bc041627ba6

^^... Thank you!... Go to this link and follow all the prompts. I'll be connected once you do. Please let me know within 5 minutes if we're not connected. Thanks!