Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant access my old email and I need to reset my password. I…

Customer Question
Cant access my old...

Cant access my old email and I need to reset my password *****: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I need to log back in to my LinkedIn account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I believe I have my phone number on my profile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My user name on it is S***********@aol.com Semije P****** the actual name

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I can’t access my old aol account.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I just put my credit card down to get my questions answered and nobody is responding now.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 27 days ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

It sounds like you are unable to access your AOL account. To help me better assist you, please tell me when was the last time you were able to successfully login?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
It’s been a while because I haven’t been able to log in. Definitely since 2017

Let me know if you want the remote session support. OR we can continue on chat here. Thanks

Okay, lets try resetting the password ***** your email.

Go to this website from your computer and follow the steps:

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I’m using my cell phone and I have the app uploaded No can you assist
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I can’t reset my aol account because it’s been years that I haven’t logged on but I have a yahoo account that I can switch it over once I’m able to get back on
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I tried but it doesn’t work because it’s been forever that I haven’t logged in. I have over 1k Connections in need that I need access
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
please

It would be best on the computer, you can try the link on your mobile phone. Go through the steps and answer the security questions you set.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
How can I do that if it doesn’t even give me the option for it
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
What link is that if I try via-my cell phone?

I am on the website now on my computer, it takes me through the password ***** steps. Kindly open this link to go through the steps

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I’m trying to explain to you that I don’t have that email address anymore and I have no access to aol account (I tried but it’s not valid)
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
If you can unlock me from my account I can provide you with my first and last name and date of birth

when you put in your AOL email address, what options do you get on the screen? if its a valid email address then you should be able to reset it, unless the email address is incorrect. I follow you.

Sure, send me your email address and the info, even the last password ***** remember. i'll try from my end.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago

The email that I have on LinkedIn in that I need to log in is: S**********@aol.com Password: ******Birthday: 06/06/79

Tried it, it says email is invalid. Most likely the email address is incorrect. Do you have anther email address where you sent an email from this AOL, to confirm the actual email?

In LinkedIn, you can add any email, it doesn't mean that this is the correct spelling of that AOL email. Kindly check your other email for an email from AOL. Thanks

Customer reply replied 27 days ago

That email was soooo long ago I don’t think it would work. My current email address is s*****************@yahoo.com

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I don’t understand why my email and password *****’t be set if it’s me And I can even send you a photo iD with my info

hmm its possible that AOL may have deleted the email account due inactivity

I remember AOL was way back from 2000..

I found the account support number for AOL, they can possibly assist you with this account as they will ask you personal verification questions aswell. Try this:

1-***-***-****

https://help.aol.com/contact/

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
There is no way that I can connect to aol. Can you merge accounts? I created a different account with my current email
Customer reply replied 27 days ago

I created another account with email s**************@yahoo.com

I would suggest that is the best option to recover your AOL email is through their support as they can identify your old email.

yes, you can merge the AOL with your Yahoo. However, we need to first access the AOL one to add into the yahoo one as it will ask us for the username and password ***** authenticate. Hope you understand.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
This is unbelievable. I thought if I pay money to get reinstated you guy can help. No I don’t understand why you can’t recover something that exists and I’m giving my personal contact information including passwords
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Haven’t been on aol account since i was 23 years old and I’m 38 now. Are you guys kidding?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Are you a technician from LinkedIn in?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I basically paid to get no help in return

I am trying to help you. AOL has deactivated your account, thats not in my control. I checked for you and gave you advise plus I gave you options to retrieve the account. I will opt out of this question now to see if other experts can help you.

Email technician: cvd4311, Computer Support Specialist replied 26 days ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Support Specialist

You can't recover your old AOL account after all of these years. If you don't use it after a year AOL deactivates it. So there is no way for you to use it or get access to it.

The next step: Since you can't get into AOL anymore and you have linkedln do you need help getting into that part?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Guys please removed from from your account. I keep getting charge and you can’t help

There is no charge other than what you put it on when you first came onto the site. We are 100% guarantee if you are not satisfied. I will put in for a refund for you.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I got charged $48 plus the $5 that I agreed
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist