Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have tried a number of times to login into my old gmail…

Customer Question
I have tried a...

I have tried a number of times to login into my old gmail account without any luck

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have done all of that and it has not worked,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I did add a second sercurity number and I for got it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/29/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know

well I go through all the steps and I answer all the questions I get a number to verify me on email and my sell phone then it at the end of the session...... gmail says it cannot identify me and that's it. I have done this a dozen times and I got frustrated and started a new e-mail without the second security number
........it all started when I added the second security code.........Which frankly I cant remember and can not find...........
Bill

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you