Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to install my aol gold onto a new computer.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to install my aol gold onto a new computer

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On another computer that I have, but I want to transfer it to this computer. I also need to know how to change my payment options with a new card?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing...I just don't know how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know, what else do the need to know?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?