Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a google drive. created an email and then made it the…

Customer Question
I had a google...

I had a google drive. created an email and then made it the default. I tried deleting the email and thought that I clicked the option to back up my files in the drive, but now can't find them anywhere. help

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

In my recovery email or what I"m confused

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

I thought i was using [email protected] this is where my partner was sending all my files, but its not listed in accounts. I looked at all the other accounts i have in gmail and there are no files

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Where is this tab. i dont see it on the drive

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankjs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
hi can you let me know the status or if you need information.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/29/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!