Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just had computer cleaned up, but lost all passwords on my…

Customer Question
Just had computer cleaned...

Just had computer cleaned up, but lost all passwords on my two accounts

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have two accounts, do you need them now?/

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'd be happy to help you attempt to recover the passwords for those accounts. If we can get through the security questions together, we'll be able to reset the passwords. May I get the accounts in question?