Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well I deleted one of my Google accounts with my contacts…

Well I deleted one...

Well I deleted one of my Google accounts with my contacts and pics and I had backed everything up. But I can't get my phone to restore unless I can get that account and email address back

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Browser/phone

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that will do it

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
that's fine do whatever you need to
The email I'm needing is***@******.***
I request Secure Remote Assistance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, Email Specialist
it's a phone Samsung j7 sky pro Android or iOS
I had to make a new email I still can't get into my account. My old email***@******.*** and my new email I created you have been emailing me on***@******.*** and I took the steps required in your email with making a new Samsung account so you guys could set me up with resetting the password ***** email is***@******.***

Besides the Samsung phone, do you have access to a windows computer or a mac?

No I do not
No I don't

What was the last password ***** were using with the***@******.*** account?

And , can you sign into that account currently, the actual gmail account?

I can't remember someone was trying to get into my account and Google alerted me o think I might have changed it to Motherf**kers
Or Panzerfaust72 or panzer
no I can't get into the***@******.*** account

Whats the phone number associated with your gmail account?

The old one was(###) ###-####and the new one is(###) ###-####

Ill contact you in the early morning or afternoon to continue.

Dustin S

OK
I will be ready when you are