Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Where do I find my spam folder and prevent my computer from…

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find my spam folder and prevent my computer from putting a specific email in the spam folder

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All three

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cannot find a spam file and the person has sent the email twice now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does my computer select some emails to go to spam

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I'd be happy to assist you today with figuring out where a certain message is going from a certain user. Is this the only preson who is having an issue emailing you?

That you're aware of*

Do you know if they receive any bounce back message or basically an email that comes back with an error message?

Just wanted to double check on you to see if you were still online looking into that last question possibly.

Email just came through and I need to cancel any monthly payment program I may have inadvertently started to come from my MasterCard. Thanks Cheryl

Oh great! I can make sure you're not subscribed to any monthly programs. Before you head out, do you mind giving me a quick rating on the top right? I know we didn't do much today but it helps me receive credit for helping you out. If you do run into this issue again, I'll still be here to assist you further.