Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I get mail with my address, and try to send responce…

When I get mail...

When I get mail with my address, and try to send responce back my responce go to not delivored??

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From my google account

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

How would I know??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Most of the time when I get these kind of letters, all I wanted to do was unscribethem

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, when did you first start having this email with sending emails?

several month ago
will I loose my mail address?
you still there??

Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up.

now it will be another day??
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem?

Regards
Jins

how long will this take??

If everything go well, it will only take under 30 minutes.

jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
are you still with me??

On your computer PLEASE CLICK HERE. You will get open a Justanswer window. Click on the green I Agree button. You will be prompted to download a small program named Elsinore Screen Connect Client. Download and Run it. Then I will able to connect to your computer and work on it to resolve the issue.

how come I'v had to down load it two times???

Please Run the Downloaded program.

Double click on the Downloaded file (Elsinore Screen Connect Client.exe). If system prompts to allow it to Run, Allow it.

I just tryed and said its not compatble with my chrome

Are you on a Windows Computer or Chrome Book ?

Chrome Book

Can you access a Windows computer now?

i'll try

Okay, if it's not possible for now. Please try this.

On your Chrome Book, Click Here and Install Chrome Remote Desktop. Launch it and click on Share. Let me know the Code it shows you.

4573 9422 5801

Is Chrome Remote Desktop still open? or you closed it? If closed, please open again and give me access code. You need to keep it open.

6525 7713 1706
is this # working??
aew we making any progress??
I have to go work SOON!!!!